North Cheshire Clarion CC Sportswool Jersey
A custom Sportwool® jersey designed by North Cheshire Clarion Cycling Club
The Shutt Classic Jersey is inspired by the history of cycling.
- Pro Cut.
- Sportwool® Fabric.
- Silicone microfibre gripper on sleeve cuffs.
- YKK full length zip.
- Horizontal zipped coin pocket on rear central pocket.
- Reflective rear pocket hemline.
Sportwool® was developed to combine the physical performance attributes of synthetics with the comfort and breathability of a natural fibre. It is a lightweight, composite fabric consisting of a layer of machine-washable superfine Merino wool next to the skin and a layer of tough, easy-care polyester on the outside. As a result of this construction:
- the wearer feels cooler more quickly and formation of liquid sweat is delayed
- liquid sweat is carried away from the skin to the outside of the fabric, leaving the inside dry and resulting in less ‘clammy’ garment cling
- the wearer stays cooler when exercising
- ‘post-exercise chill’ is reduced.
In addition, Sportwool® is elastic, provides UV protection and does not retain odours.
Jerseys will be delivered direct to David Mitchell who will forward once embroidery work is complete.
Please note the side panels of this jersey will be Sportswool, unlike the size sample which had a more elasticated side panel, therefore the fit of this jersey will be slightly tighter than the sample.
from XS to XXL